Friday, August 14, 2020 / by Austin Goodale
While everyone deals with some sort of "inner critic", most of the time that self-doubt is not an accurate representation of our true abilities -- ever hear this quote: "Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will"? In today’s Service For Life! ® Free consumer newsletter, you'll see tips to recognize and vanquish that nagging voice of doubt, along with other random fun stuff.
- Metro-Phoenix has a population of approximately 4.8 million people – it’s a moving number, since we’re a growing state.
- In 2019, Arizona was the top inbound relocation state nationwide – many coming from the West Coast, Chicago, and other Midwest population centers.
- As of about a month ago, we had around 8,500 single family residences (SFR) available for sale throughout the Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service ("MLS").
- As of 8-5-20, that number has shrunk to about 6,000 single family homes currently for sale.
- And of those 6,000 single family homes for sale, only about 1,200 of them cost $300,000 or less.
- If you can spend $300K-$500K, you can pick from around 1,800 additional single family homes available.
- Which means, the buyers are out there, looking for homes, but the inventory of homes available for them to buy is shrinking.
- This creates fierce competition to buy the limited supply of homes available – even for those who can purchase up to $500K. And it’s even harder to buy homes priced below $300K.
- Causing home prices to remain strong, not decline, as some may have anticipated.
- Also causing many buyers to offer over asking price, just to beat out other competing buyers.
- So if you, or someone you know, is thinking of making a move in the next little while, give us a shout, we can provide the advantage you need to compete and WIN!
ready to make a move, you are ALSO helping support the House of Refuge to help a needy family
get back on their feet! You will have the satisfaction of helping someone you know connect with our
market knowledge and superior customer service, AND be helping those less fortunate in our
community who need a bit of help to get back on their feet. It's a win-win-win!
call or receive your referral.